Monday, January 28, 2008

My Surprise Birthday Party!!!!! (Susie, he!he!)



David tried..... to surprise me today at the Resort Club House for my Birthday. While I was out for my walk, our neighbors were packing their car to go home for the weekend. Ann and Bobbie are from Canton, Ms. About three hours from Biloxi. As I passed our sites Bobby stopped me and said "I hear your going to be celebrating your birthday today"! Next thing I heard was Ann yelling from their Motor Home for Bobby to Shut Up! :-)

This wouldn't have made me suspicious if it wasn't for the fact that we just celebrated another ladies birthday last Monday at the Club House! She was surprised!

David and I were doing laundry and I was heading back to the 5th wheel but he said we needed to see if we had any mail. Well as we walked to the Club House I had to tell David what Bobbie had done. Even though it wasn't a surprise it was still very considerate of David to do it. This birthday will always be special because David has never had a party for me. Retirement has been good for him.





As you can see from the photo's everyone was enjoying the cake. We've met some really nice people here.

2 comments:

Heidikins said...

Welllll HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
A surprise party (that did pan out into something) That's so cool! The cake looks like something I'd enjoy digging into!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a very nice birthday. Did you get my message? I left a voice mail on your phone, and was thinking of you throughout the day. I like your new profile picture. The sand sculpture is amazing!
I also had a foreign language comment once, but from my limited Spanish I gathered that it was "spam" and someone was trying to sell me something. Yours appears to be a real and nice comment. Aren't computers great!
I've fallen victim to the bug that's been going through the schools. I'm hoping that the worst is over.
Have a great time with Cash!