Thursday, December 25, 2008

Years End

Well, I really have fallen down on blogging. I'm going to start entering again in Jan. The high speed Internet service at Majestic Oaks isn't ... high speed.... I have tried to catch up a couple of times but it takes too long to download photos.

When I start it up in Jan. I'll have to do it in the office to get a better hook up. Be patient with me.

David and I spent an uneventful Christmas. We went to the show to see "Four Christmases". It was very funny and I needed a comedy to enjoy the day. This year it seems to be a little harder to be away from family and friends.

David and I want to wish our family and friends a 'Happy New".

Sending blessings to all of you in 2009.

This photo was taken at the Indianapolis Speedway in Sept. 08'. I will be blogging this site seeing trip in Jan. 09' along with a few other road trips David and I took on our way South for the Winter.

No comments: